OBD II -connector housing (female port)
When you need to access the ECU it is good to have easy access. Easy to mount OBD housing, comes with pins for connecting. (no cables). Read how to connect to ECU below.
- Easy to mount
- Small size
World wide shipping!
- EU zone 1–3 working days
- Elsewhere in the world 2–8 working days
The product comes with 10pcs pin-connectors, connect like this:
7 ecu k-line
- Max Voltage: 30V
- Max Current: 4.0A
- Contact Resistance: 100 milliohms max.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000V
- Insulation Resistance: 100 Megohms min.
- Contact Retention to Housing: 9.0kg min. (with 51118)
- Wire Pull-Out Force: 9.0kg min. (AVS 0.5)
- Mating Force: 11.23kg max./14.49kg max. (with spring)
- Unmating Force: 8.97kg max.
- Durability: 200 cycles
- Housing: Black PBTP, UL 94V-0
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85˚C
There are no reviews yet.